This week we sat down with Stine Carlé, an alum of the GWNET 1/2018 Mentoring Programme and the Co-Founder...
Archive for category: GWNET 2018
Advancing the Role of Women in the Energy Transition Through Mentorship, GWNET 2018, GWNET 2019, News, 2
In 2018, GWNET launched its first mentorship programme for junior/middle management women professionals in the energy sector, in response...
GWNET offers an energy-sector specific, global mentoring programme for women in junior/middle management positions. Since the success of a...
- Powering a Gender-Just Energy Transition 30/03/2023
- Mainstreaming Gender in National Energy Policy and Plans 30/03/2023
- Women in Wind Global Leadership Program Welcomes Biggest Intake Ever for Fifth Year 24/03/2023
- Announcing the Second Cohort of ‘Women in Energy Empowerment’ Participants 22/03/2023
- A Huge Year for Women in Wind Shows the Wind Sector will Deliver a Just Energy Transition 08/03/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energising Women 2023
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022
- Women in Wind 2023