The Leadership Accord on Gender Diversity is a public commitment by Canadian employers, educators, unions and governments to promote...
Tackling Global Challenges to Equality and Inclusion Through the Gender-Responsive Implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, Resources, 0
The theme of the 2019 High-level Political Forum On Sustainable Development (HLPF) “Empowering people and ensuring inclusiveness and equality”...
- Announcing the Mentors for the 2019/2020 LAC & MENA Mentoring Programmes 05/12/2019
- Expert Talk: Christine Lins 03/12/2019
- World Wind Energy Conference: Women Empowerment Side Event 25/11/2019
- Advancing Gender Diversity in Canada’s Electricity Sector: A Compendium of Success Stories 21/11/2019
- Stakeholder Commitment is Needed to Achieve SDG 5 & SDG 7 20/11/2019
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!