Nine months ago, 15 women from Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda and Zambia looking to advance their careers in the energy access space...
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
- Women on the Rise: Prioritising Gender Equity as a Business Imperative 11/02/2021
- Applying Gender Lenses to the Interlinkages and Synergies Between SDGs 11/02/2021
- Call to Action: Empowering Women and Youth to Accelerate the Clean Energy Transition 04/02/2021
- The Women in Clean Cooking Mentorship Program Announces Its Inaugural Cohort 02/02/2021
- Diversity & Inclusion: Focusing on Gender and Ethnicity in the Offshore Wind Sector 25/01/2021
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!