The countries of Central Asia – Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan – all have significant renewable energy potential...
Archive for category: OSCE
“Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy Mentoring Programme” Study Tour Recap, Mentorship, News, OSCE, 0
From 31 October until 4 November 2022, 17 women from five Central Asian countries visited Vienna, Austria, for a...
Announcing the Mentors of the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” Mentoring Program, Mentorship, News, OSCE, 0
The Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) in partnership with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in...
Apply now for the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy Mentoring Program”, Mentorship, News, OSCE, 1
To empower women as agents of change in the energy transition, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe...
- Recap of the OSCE – GWNET Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy Mentoring Program 19/04/2023
- GWNET at the 2023 Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (BETD) 19/04/2023
- Women in Clean Cooking Mentorship Program Celebrates 60 New Graduates 14/04/2023
- Addressing the Gender Dimensions of Clean Energy Transitions 06/04/2023
- Meet the Class of 2023: Shaping the Future of Wind Energy 05/04/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energising Women 2023
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- W-REA 2023
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022
- Women in Wind 2023