The Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) in partnership with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), as part of the OSCE ExB Project on “Promoting women’s economic empowerment in the energy sector for energy security and sustainability in Central Asia” is excited to share the selected participants for the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” mentoring program.
The mentoring program aims to address the gender gap in the renewables sector and to advance the position of women working in the energy transition. We thank all applicants for taking part in this process.
The selected participants for this year’s program include:
- Aidana Chalgynbayeva, PhD student in Energy Economics at University of Debrecen, Kazakhstan
- Aigul Kussaliyeva, Managing Director at AIFC Green Finance Centre, Kazakhstan
- Aiman Ibrayeva, Project Engineer at Worley, Kazakhstan
- Ainash Doszhanova, Manager of project Division at KEGOC JSC, Kazakhstan
- Aizada Omokeeva Abdievna, Chief Inspector at Energy Supervision Service under the Ministry of Energy of the Kyrgyz Republic, Kyrgyzstan
- Aliya Salimzhuarova, National Consultant at The World Bank, Kazakhstan
- Anastasia Filippova (Danilova), Head of Department at IT Park Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
- Aziza Tynalieva, Director at National Prosperity, Kyrgyzstan
- Bakhriniso Narzullaeva, Project Assistant for Energy Security and Water Management at OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Botakoz Suleimenova, Researcher at Kazmunaygas Engineering, Kazakhstan
- Chynarkan Saparova, Projects and Reporting Manager at Civic Foundation ‘Unison Group’, Kyrgyzstan
- Dilbar Shermurotova Dilmurotovna, Field Coordinator at Geres INGO, Tajikistan
- Dina Bakranova, Senior Researcher at Kazakh-British Technical University, Scientific and Educational Center for Alternative Energy and Nanotechnology, Kazakhstan
- Diyara Massygutova, Student at Australian National University, Kazakhstan
- Elina Ratinova, Intern at Department of External Relations of the Ministry of Energy of the Kyrgyz Republic, Kyrgyzstan
- Gulayim Batyrova, Director of Open Innovations R&D Center at Open Innovations R&D Center, Kyrgyzstan
- Gulnara Begjanova, Energy and Infrastructure Specialist at MFA, Embassy of the ROK to Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan
- Gulzhan Makhmudova, Environmental Sustainability Expert in Industrial Safety Regulatory Department at Ministry of Natural Resources, Ecology and Technical Supervision, Kyrgyzstan
- Jenishgul Abdykadyrova, Director at DuTom, Kyrgyzstan
- Kanoatkhon Umurzokova, Founder, at “Eco Mons Vita” LLC, Uzbekistan
- Khorlan Ayazbekova, Head of Strategy Management Division at “KazMunaiGas” NC JSC, Kazakhstan
- Korlan Seitalina, SAP Business Analyst at LLP “Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc.”, Kazakhstan
- Kyzzhibek Ryszhanova, Founder and CEO at Smart ReEnergy LLP, Kazakhstan
- Maral Sagynalieva, Researcher/Policy Expert at Ala-Too International University, Kyrgyzstan
- Rayhon Jonbekova, Senior Partnerships Officer at Pamir Energy, Tajikistan
- Samal Rashid, Head of Corporate Governance at Sovereign Wealth Fund SAMRUK-KAZYNA JSC, Kazakhstan
- Saule Zholdayakova, Expert at KMG Engineering LLP, Kazakhstan
- Tamara Egamnazarova, PhD student at North China Electric Power University, Uzbekistan
- Tatiana Vedeneva, President at Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Development Center, Kyrgyzstan
Each of the selected mentees will be matched with a hand-picked mentor with whom they will engage in a bilateral exchange between May and December 2022; this matchmaking is done based on career aspirations stipulated in the application form.
Simultaneously, an exclusive knowledge-transfer series on energy and personal development topics will be organised for the mentee cohort to stimulate growth.
Stay tuned for updates on the participants and the program.