We know that the inclusion of women and people of diverse ethnicities brings benefits not only to the sustainable...
Advance your Career: New Mentoring Programmes Available for Women in Sustainable Energy in Selected LAC and MENA Countries, LAC/MENA 2019, News, 17
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
- “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy Mentoring Programme” Study Tour Recap 24/11/2022
- The Women in Clean Cooking Mentorship Program Announces the Mentors for the Second Cohort 21/11/2022
- Clean Currents 2022 18/10/2022
- Solar PV: A Gender Perspective 18/10/2022
- Clean Cooking Forum 2022 13/10/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022