The Women in Wind Global Leadership Program conducted its fifth and final Knowledge-Transfer Webinar of 2021 on the topic...
Women in Wind: 15 participants from 11 emerging markets announced for the third edition of the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program to advance gender equality in the wind industry, Mentorship, News, Women in Wind 2021, 0
Update: In May 2021, the Women in Wind cohort grew from 15 participants to 21 participants. Brussels, 8 March...
- Announcing the Participants of the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” Mentoring Program 09/05/2022
- ASEAN Energy and Gender Report: Development Finance 18/04/2022
- BETD 2022 – Women’s Lunch 30/03/2022
- Launching of ASEAN Gender-Energy Report: Development Finance 28/03/2022
- Women Energize Women – Women Empowerment in the Energy Sector: Best Practices Worldwide 28/03/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022