The Women in Wind Global Leadership Program conducted its fifth and final Knowledge-Transfer Webinar of 2021 on the topic...
Women in Wind: 15 participants from 11 emerging markets announced for the third edition of the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program to advance gender equality in the wind industry, Mentorship, News, Women in Wind 2021, 0
Update: In May 2021, the Women in Wind cohort grew from 15 participants to 21 participants. Brussels, 8 March...
- Gender Equality in Energy Industry Report 01/02/2023
- Solar PV: A Gender Perspective – New IRENA Report 26/01/2023
- Gender Diagnosis of the Energy Sector in Albania 24/01/2023
- A Cooperative of their Own: Gender Implications on Renewable Energy Cooperatives in Germany 23/01/2023
- Applications for the Second “Women in Energy Empowerment” Mentoring Programme are Now Open 11/01/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022