Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings fresh perspectives to development of societies and attracts and retains a richer pool of talent. However, it is a well-known fact that the energy sector continues to be male-dominated. This networking event, jointly organised by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development (BMZ) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET), which took place on Wednesday 20 June 2018 in Munich, is part of a series of GWNET events all around the globe to empower female professionals in the energy sector.
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 0
The Women in Wind Global Leadership Programme has released the ‘Best Practices for Gender Diversity at Industry Events’ guide,...
, News, 0
15 October 2019 – 2:00 p.m. Vienna | 1:00 p.m. London | 12:00 p.m. Accra | 8:00 a.m. Washington...
, GWNET 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
GWNET is excited to share the selected mentees for the GWNET Mentoring Programme 2020 for Women in the Energy...
, GWNET 2019, News, 3
“It is a great privilege to get someone who guides and helps me to discover and use untapped potential....
- 15 Women Take Next Step Towards Energy Sector Leadership 24/09/2020
- Proud of “Gender” 22/09/2020
- Celebrating the Participants of the Regional LAC & MENA Mentoring Programme 21/09/2020
- BHF – Session: Green Economy and Climate Change — China, Brazil and Europe 20/09/2020
- Clean Energy Ministerial 11: Women in Energy: Harnessing All Talent in the Energy Sector 17/09/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!