Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings fresh perspectives to development of societies and attracts and retains a richer pool of talent. However, it is a well-known fact that the energy sector continues to be male-dominated. This networking event, jointly organised by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development (BMZ) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET), which took place on Wednesday 20 June 2018 in Munich, is part of a series of GWNET events all around the globe to empower female professionals in the energy sector.
GWNET Launches the Campaign “Energy Transition Role Models: Inspiring the Next Generation of Women Entrepreneurs”, News, 0
The campaign “Energy Transition Role Models: Inspiring the Next Generation of Women Entrepreneurs” by the Global Women’s Network for...
, GWNET 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
GWNET brings you the 1st instalment of the “Meet the Women in the Energy Transition” series which celebrates the...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 0
As you may know, gender diversity is an essential ingredient for any industry as it drives innovation, opens new...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 2
We are excited to share the selected mentees and mentors for the first year of the Women in Wind Global Leadership...
, GWNET 2019, News, 0
This article was originally posted on the SE4ALL website. Filagot Tesfaye is a professional engineer, successful entrepreneur and a...
- The Current Status of the Energy Transition 07/07/2020
- EU Sustainable Energy Week – Women in the Energy Transition Session 25/06/2020
- Women Leaders Call for Action in Response to Covid-19: Opening Opportunities for Gender Equality in the Transition to Sustainable Energy 24/06/2020
- Meet the Women in the Energy Transition: Missree Satish Vachhani 24/06/2020
- Meet the Women in the Energy Transition: Leen Govaerts 18/06/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!