Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings fresh perspectives to development of societies and attracts and retains a richer pool of talent. However, it is a well-known fact that the energy sector continues to be male-dominated. This networking event, jointly organised by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development (BMZ) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET), which took place on Wednesday 20 June 2018 in Munich, is part of a series of GWNET events all around the globe to empower female professionals in the energy sector.
Call for Applications: Women in Energy Storage Mentoring Programme of the Energy Storage Partnership (ESP), ESMAP 2020, Mentorship, News, 5
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
, Clean Cooking 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
The Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA), Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition...
, News, 0
With Madeleine Albright’s famous line: “There’s a special place in hell for women who do not help other women,”...
- Announcing the Participants of the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” Mentoring Program 09/05/2022
- ASEAN Energy and Gender Report: Development Finance 18/04/2022
- BETD 2022 – Women’s Lunch 30/03/2022
- Launching of ASEAN Gender-Energy Report: Development Finance 28/03/2022
- Women Energize Women – Women Empowerment in the Energy Sector: Best Practices Worldwide 28/03/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022