Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings fresh perspectives to development of societies and attracts and retains a richer pool of talent. However, it is a well-known fact that the energy sector continues to be male-dominated. This networking event, jointly organised by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development (BMZ) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET), which took place on Wednesday 20 June 2018 in Munich, is part of a series of GWNET events all around the globe to empower female professionals in the energy sector.
, News, 5
Empowering, Connecting, and Increasing Visibility for Women in Sustainable Energy Vienna, Austria (Apr. 16, 2019) — Global Women’s Network...
, GWNET 2019, News, 0
Last week, GWNET held its fourth knowledge-transfer webinar for participants of the 2/2019 Mentoring Programme, on the topic of...
, News, 0
ENERGIA, in collaboration with nine research teams recently released a new report “Gender in the transition to energy for...
Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition 2023 Mentoring Programme: Call for Applications is Now Open, Energising Women 2023, News, 12
To continue advancing women’s role as agents of change, the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) in cooperation...
- Join GWNET at COP28 in Dubai! 02/12/2023
- Announcing the Mentors of the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 2023 25/09/2023
- Announcing the Second Cohort of Participants in the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 23/08/2023
- Lead with Impact – Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2023 24/07/2023
- Gender Equality in the Sustainable Energy Transition 24/07/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Clean Cooking 2023
- Energising Women 2021
- Energising Women 2023
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- W-REA 2023
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022
- Women in Wind 2023