A collaborative literature review project was conducted with Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Babson College and International Center for Research...
- Webinar 6 – Networks Promoting Women in Energy 01/04/2020
- Supporting Women Engaged in the Sustainable Energy Sector through Mentorship 31/03/2020
- Webinar 5 – Women’s Energy Entrepreneurship 23/03/2020
- GWNET Launches the Campaign “Energy Transition Role Models: Inspiring the Next Generation of Women Entrepreneurs” 19/03/2020
- What Can be Done to Support Women in Sustainable Energy? 18/03/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!