A collaborative literature review project was conducted with Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Babson College and International Center for Research...
- Announcing the Participants of the Second “Women in Energy Storage” Mentoring Program 30/06/2022
- Looking Back on the “Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition” Study Tour 21/06/2022
- SDG7 Tracking Report 2022 21/06/2022
- The Women in Clean Cooking Mentorship Program Announces its Second Cohort of Participants 16/06/2022
- 2022 SEforALL Forum – Driving Bold Action for a People-Centered Energy Transition 18/05/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022