GWNET is seeking a consultant who will assist in implementing the online knowledge transfer series developed in the context of the mentoring programme “Energising women to advance the energy transition”. GWNET seeks to address the current gender imbalances in the energy sector and to promote gender-sensitive action around the energy transition, in all parts of the world.
- Assist in the overall technical course set-up on atingi and ensure the timely enrolment of the course participants
- Oversee the addition of new modules as they go online according to the schedule between January and June 2022
- Organise the live sessions and moderation as needed
- Provide overall technical support for the online knowledge transfer as needed
- Participate in team meetings as needed.
The submission should include:
- A detailed résumé highlighting related work experience
- A short outline highlighting how the consultant would approach the topic and where he/she sees particular challenges
- A proposed daily rate
Proposals should be addressed to:
GWNET – Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition
The deadline for receipt of proposals is: Tuesday, 30 November 2021
The Terms of Reference can also be found here.