This guide has been put together to provide guidance to companies operating within the offshore wind industry, with a view to helping these companies to improve their practices in relation to equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI).
EDI can be a complex endeavour, but when done in the right way EDI can significantly improve an organisation’s outputs and deliver a competitive advantage in the attraction, retention, innovation and productivity of staff. Additionally, investing in EDI is the right thing to do.
Download the report here: Focusing on Gender and Ethnicity in the Offshore Wind Sector
, Resources, Women in Wind 2019, 0
The ‘Best Practices for Gender Diversity at Industry Events’ guide provides insights on what meaningful inclusivity can look like...
- Vacancy Announcement: GWNET Mentoring Programme Coordinator 20/09/2022
- Knowledge-Transfer Webinar: Acting with Power 31/08/2022
- ASSET Study: Collection of Gender-Disaggregated Data on the Employment and Participation of Women and Men in the Energy Sector 29/08/2022
- Knowledge-Transfer Webinar: Offshore Wind 22/08/2022
- Announcing the Mentors of the Second “Women in Energy Storage” Mentoring Program 18/08/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022