Today’s networking reception at Intersolar, hosted by GWNET Advisory Council member Tania Rödiger-Vorwerk, brought together women from all around the world working in sustainable energy & generated lots of ideas for future work of GWNET. It was encouraging to see women from different continents confronted with similar issues in their professional lives exchange & create ties. This will definitely help to advance the global energy transition more rapidly!
, News, People Centred Accelerator 2019, 0
Gender imbalances in the energy sector affect women at different levels, with one of the key imbalances being disproportionate...
, News, 0
The UN Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Women released a discussion paper setting out arguments for gender equality as...
, GWNET 2018, News, 4
GWNET offers an energy-sector specific, global mentoring programme for women in junior/middle management positions. Since the success of a...
, Mentorship, News, Women in Wind 2020, 0
The Women in Wind Global Leadership Program, a joint initiative of the Global Wind Energy Council and the Global...
- Examining Policies and Regulations in the Energy Storage Sector 26/11/2020
- New “Women in Clean Cooking” Mentorship Program Opens Call for Applications 11/11/2020
- Meet the Women in Energy Storage: Reem Irany 09/11/2020
- Meet the Women in Energy Storage: Ann-Marie Daka 09/11/2020
- Exploring Global Energy Markets in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic 09/11/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!