The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) has adapted its Global Gender Survey (published in 2018) to undertake a Global...
Advance your Career: New Mentoring Programmes Available for Women in Sustainable Energy in Selected LAC and MENA Countries, News, 17
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
- A Greener, Gender-Equitable Decade Ahead 20/01/2020
- Announcing the Participants of the People-Centred Accelerator Mentoring Programme 15/01/2020
- Tenth Session of the IRENA Assembly 10/01/2020
- Wind Energy: A Gender Perspective 10/01/2020
- Strategies for the Increased Inclusion of Women in the Sustainable Energy Sector 19/12/2019
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!