GWNET Founding member, Irene Giner-Reichl, launched the network at the Vienna Energy Forum 2017 held in Vienna this May. She invites all interested parties to join – both women and men, developed and developing countries, to help promote women’s development in the sustainable energy field.
, GWNET 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
GWNET is delighted to share the mentors for the GWNET Mentoring Programme 2020 for Women in the Energy Sector....
, News, 5
Empowering, Connecting, and Increasing Visibility for Women in Sustainable Energy Vienna, Austria (Apr. 16, 2019) — Global Women’s Network...
, GWNET 2019, News, 0
This article was originally posted on the SE4ALL website. Filagot Tesfaye is a professional engineer, successful entrepreneur and a...
, News, 0
GWNET is pleased to announce that Leena Srivastava, Deputy Director General – Science of the International Institute for Applied...
, News, 0
The University of St. Gallen is offering a unique executive education programme dedicated to Renewable Energy Management (REM-HSG). The...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 0
The Women in Wind Global Leadership Programme has released the ‘Best Practices for Gender Diversity at Industry Events’ guide,...
- Examining Policies and Regulations in the Energy Storage Sector 26/11/2020
- New “Women in Clean Cooking” Mentorship Program Opens Call for Applications 11/11/2020
- Meet the Women in Energy Storage: Reem Irany 09/11/2020
- Meet the Women in Energy Storage: Ann-Marie Daka 09/11/2020
- Exploring Global Energy Markets in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic 09/11/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!