GWNET Founding member, Irene Giner-Reichl, launched the network at the Vienna Energy Forum 2017 held in Vienna this May. She invites all interested parties to join – both women and men, developed and developing countries, to help promote women’s development in the sustainable energy field.
, ESMAP 2020, Mentorship, News, 1
Energy storage systems play a significant role in cleaner and more resilient power systems - they support grid integration of variable renewable energy sources, namely wind...
, News, 0
With Madeleine Albright’s famous line: “There’s a special place in hell for women who do not help other women,”...
, Mentorship, News, Women in Energy Empowerment, 2
The Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) on behalf of the German Energy Agency (dena) and the...
, News, 0
ENERGIA, in collaboration with nine research teams recently released a new report “Gender in the transition to energy for...
, News, Resources, 0
GWNET is a global network aiming at empowering women working in sustainable energy in all parts of the world,...
- Announcing the Mentors of the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 2023 25/09/2023
- Announcing the Second Cohort of Participants in the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 23/08/2023
- Lead with Impact – Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2023 24/07/2023
- Gender Equality in the Sustainable Energy Transition 24/07/2023
- How Small Hydropower Empowers Women, Closes Gender Gaps and Can Do More 19/07/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Clean Cooking 2023
- Energising Women 2021
- Energising Women 2023
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- W-REA 2023
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022
- Women in Wind 2023