GWNET Founding member, Irene Giner-Reichl, launched the network at the Vienna Energy Forum 2017 held in Vienna this May. She invites all interested parties to join – both women and men, developed and developing countries, to help promote women’s development in the sustainable energy field.
, News, 5
Empowering, Connecting, and Increasing Visibility for Women in Sustainable Energy Vienna, Austria (Apr. 16, 2019) — Global Women’s Network...
, News, 0
Did you know that the renewable energy sector employs about 32%, compared to 22% in the energy sector overall?...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 2
We are excited to share the selected mentees and mentors for the first year of the Women in Wind Global Leadership...
, News, 1
TU Wien and Energiepark Bruck/Leitha support women in the renewable energy sector The part-time MSc Renewable Energy Systems is...
, Mentorship, News, 0
Last week, GWNET held a knowledge-transfer webinar for mentees and alumni across all mentoring programmes, on Best Practices for...
- Women on the Rise: Prioritising Gender Equity as a Business Imperative 11/02/2021
- Applying Gender Lenses to the Interlinkages and Synergies Between SDGs 11/02/2021
- Call to Action: Empowering Women and Youth to Accelerate the Clean Energy Transition 04/02/2021
- The Women in Clean Cooking Mentorship Program Announces Its Inaugural Cohort 02/02/2021
- Diversity & Inclusion: Focusing on Gender and Ethnicity in the Offshore Wind Sector 25/01/2021
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!