Davina has started to work as GWNET Communications Assistant in early January 2019. In this role, she supports the efforts of the GWNET management in communicating the goals and achievements of programme work. Prior to joining GWNET, Davina worked as the Communications Specialist at wPOWER Hub, where she led the development of several key publications focused on raising awareness on the vital role of women in the clean energy sector. She is also an experienced content writer, consulting with businesses across several sectors.
, News, 0
With Madeleine Albright’s famous line: “There’s a special place in hell for women who do not help other women,”...
, LAC/MENA 2019, Mentorship, News, 2
We know that the inclusion of women and people of diverse ethnicities brings benefits not only to the sustainable...
, GWNET 2019, News, 0
Last week, GWNET held its third knowledge-transfer webinar for participants of the 2/2019 Mentoring Programme, on the topic of...
, News, 0
GWNET is seeking a consultant who will assist in implementing the online knowledge transfer series developed in the context...
, Mentorship, News, SICA, 0
The Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) are proud...
, News, Women in Wind 2020, 0
This post originally appeared on the Women in Wind Newsletter Today on International Women’s Day, the Global Wind Energy...
- Announcing the Participants of the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” Mentoring Program 09/05/2022
- ASEAN Energy and Gender Report: Development Finance 18/04/2022
- BETD 2022 – Women’s Lunch 30/03/2022
- Launching of ASEAN Gender-Energy Report: Development Finance 28/03/2022
- Women Energize Women – Women Empowerment in the Energy Sector: Best Practices Worldwide 28/03/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022