Davina has started to work as GWNET Communications Assistant in early January 2019. In this role, she supports the efforts of the GWNET management in communicating the goals and achievements of programme work. Prior to joining GWNET, Davina worked as the Communications Specialist at wPOWER Hub, where she led the development of several key publications focused on raising awareness on the vital role of women in the clean energy sector. She is also an experienced content writer, consulting with businesses across several sectors.
, Clean Cooking 2022, News, 0
“Clean cooking should be recognized as a serious business where women can contribute a lot to change not only...
, GWNET 2018, GWNET 2019, News, 2
In 2018, GWNET launched its first mentorship programme for junior/middle management women professionals in the energy sector, in response...
, News, 0
By Irene Giner-Reichl, President, GWNET Next week, the United Nations will convene another Climate Action Summit. UN Secretary-General António...
, News, Women in Wind 2020, 0
This post originally appeared on the Women in Wind Newsletter Today on International Women’s Day, the Global Wind Energy...
, News, Resources, 0
The energy transition is expected to generate millions of high-quality jobs around the world. This is viewed as a...
- Join GWNET at COP28 in Dubai! 02/12/2023
- Announcing the Mentors of the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 2023 25/09/2023
- Announcing the Second Cohort of Participants in the Energising Women to Advance the Energy Transition Mentoring Programme 23/08/2023
- Lead with Impact – Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2023 24/07/2023
- Gender Equality in the Sustainable Energy Transition 24/07/2023
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Clean Cooking 2023
- Energising Women 2021
- Energising Women 2023
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- W-REA 2023
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Energy Empowerment 2023
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022
- Women in Wind 2023