Meet the incredible energy experts sharing their expertise with upcoming women professionals in the wind sector!
We’re proud to have them as part of the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program, jointly organised by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET).
What is the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program?
- A dedicated program of training and mentoring for women in the wind industry, aimed at providing its participants with global perspectives, high-level experience and the network to advance to leadership positions;
- A network of mentors among leading women in the wind industry;
- A comprehensive education program that can be expanded upon year-on-year to consistently incorporate the latest technology developments and best practices from the industry, covering the areas of policy and advocacy, project management, project financing, turbine engineering and more;
- A platform to assist leading companies in the sector in identifying talent and reaching new gender equality benchmarks, allowing them to fully leverage their human resources; and,
- A growing network of alumni who can serve as mentors for the next generation of women entering the industry over the next decade, as wind becomes one of the world’s dominant energy sources.