Date: September 9th 2021, 10:30 CEST
Description: GWNET, WIP Renewable Energies and the European PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC) hosted a jointly organized side event aiming to provide the stage for dynamic dialogue around challenges and obstacles, acquired knowledge, but most importantly, success stories of women leaders in photovoltaic (PV) research.
GWNET Executive Director, Christine Lins, served as a moderator during the event, facilitating the smooth exchange of ideas among women in the energy sector.
As part of the expert panel, different women professionals from across the sector also shared their experiences, setting the stage for breakout networking sessions which were held after the panel discussions.
The panellists for the day included:
- Christine Lins, Executive Director, GWNET (moderator)
- Delfina Muñoz, Senior Research and Strategic Project Manager, CEA
- Ifeoma Malo, Founder/CEO, Clean Tech Hub
- Patricia Darez, Managing Director, 350renewables
- Shivali Dwivedi, Senior Energy Analyst, ICF
- Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe