Christine Lins has more than 22 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency. As the executive director of GWNET, the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition, she is empowering women from all over the world to take part in the energy transition. In our interview, she is talking about the biggest challenges in this area and why it is so important to have more female managers in this sector.
, News, 0
The second edition of the webinar series on Gender and Transportation in Latin America will take place on Tuesday,...
, News, People Centred Accelerator 2019, 0
GWNET is excited to share the selected mentees for the People-Centred Accelerator Mentoring Programme for women working in energy...
, LAC/MENA 2019, News, 0
GWNET is delighted to share the mentors for the first two regional mentoring programmes for Latin American Countries (LAC)...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 0
The Women in Wind Global Leadership Programme has released the ‘Best Practices for Gender Diversity at Industry Events’ guide,...
, News, Women in Wind 2019, 2
We are excited to share the selected mentees and mentors for the first year of the Women in Wind Global Leadership...
- Meet the Women in the Energy Transition: Elena Chvanova 15/07/2020
- How Women Can Power the Green Transition 13/07/2020
- The Current Status of the Energy Transition 07/07/2020
- EU Sustainable Energy Week – Women in the Energy Transition Session 25/06/2020
- Women Leaders Call for Action in Response to Covid-19: Opening Opportunities for Gender Equality in the Transition to Sustainable Energy 24/06/2020
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!