Christine Lins has more than 22 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency. As the executive director of GWNET, the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition, she is empowering women from all over the world to take part in the energy transition. In our interview, she is talking about the biggest challenges in this area and why it is so important to have more female managers in this sector.
, ESMAP 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
GWNET and the Secretariat of the Energy Storage Partnership, hosted by ESMAP, are delighted to share the mentors for...
, GWNET 2018, GWNET 2019, News, 2
In 2018, GWNET launched its first mentorship programme for junior/middle management women professionals in the energy sector, in response...
, News, 0
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings fresh perspectives to development of societies and attracts...
, News, People Centred Accelerator 2019, 4
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
, Clean Cooking 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
The Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA), Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition...
- Announcing the Participants of the Mentoring Programme “Women in the SICA Energy Transition” 27/07/2021
- Why the European Green Deal Needs Ecofeminism 20/07/2021
- Getting to Gender Equality in Hydropower: Take Part in our New Survey! 19/07/2021
- Meet the Women in Clean Cooking: Ketty Aldy Odero 19/07/2021
- Knowledge-Transfer Webinar: Global Outlook and Opportunities 14/07/2021
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!