Christine Lins has more than 22 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency. As the executive director of GWNET, the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition, she is empowering women from all over the world to take part in the energy transition. In our interview, she is talking about the biggest challenges in this area and why it is so important to have more female managers in this sector.
, News, 0
The UN Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Women released a discussion paper setting out arguments for gender equality as...
, Clean Cooking 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
The Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA), Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition...
, Energy Storage 2022, Mentorship, News, 0
The Secretariat of the Energy Storage Partnership, hosted by the World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) and...
, News, 0
Renewables now supply more than a quarter of global electricity production but current trends in the sector show that...
- Vacancy Announcement: GWNET Mentoring Programme Coordinator 20/09/2022
- Knowledge-Transfer Webinar: Acting with Power 31/08/2022
- ASSET Study: Collection of Gender-Disaggregated Data on the Employment and Participation of Women and Men in the Energy Sector 29/08/2022
- Knowledge-Transfer Webinar: Offshore Wind 22/08/2022
- Announcing the Mentors of the Second “Women in Energy Storage” Mentoring Program 18/08/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GN-SEC 2022
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022