Date: December 6th 2021 (09:00 CT)
Description: The event organized by HydroVision Connect was designed to recognise women who have made and/or are continuing to make significant contributions by sharing their unique talents and “vision” to improve and advance the hydroelectric power industry.
The event featured a panel discussion, with the following speakers:
- Victoria Healey, Board Member, Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition
- Yiying Xiong, Associate Director, Great Lakes Biology Research Center
- Ellen Faulker, Senior Project Manager, Ayres Associates Inc.
- Emilia Nobile, EMEA P&S CoE leader – Service Engineering, GE Renewable Energy – Hydro
- Kelly Schaeffer, Principal Consultant, Kleinschmidt Associates
- Bree Mendlin- Program Director, Hydropower Found