Date: June 16, 2021
Description: GWNET co-founder, Irene Giner-Reichl, was a speaker at the launch of the novel study “Solar Energy in Brazil: which are the barriers and opportunities for women professionals in the sector?”
The study was launched by the Brazilian Women’s Network in Solar Energy (MESol Network) with support from the German-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Rio de Janeiro (AHK Rio), the C40 Cities Finance Facility (CFF), and the German Cooperation (GIZ).
Other speakers included:
- Celia García-Baños (IRENA)
- Eduarda Zoghbi (WIE- Columbia University)
- Natália Chaves (MESOL / AHK-RJ) – Author
- Kathlen Schneider (MESOL / IDEAL) – Author
- João Fávaro (GIZ/C40 CFF) – Project Supervisor
- Paula Scheidt (GIZ) – Moderator
Watch the launch here.