GWNET is seeking an outstanding individual to strengthen its Secretariat. GWNET empowers women in energy through interdisciplinary networking, advocacy, training and mentoring. GWNET seeks to address the current gender imbalances in the energy sector and to promote gender-sensitive action around the energy transition, in all parts of the world.
- Support the organisation of events
- Support GWNET’s Communications Manager with social media activities and preparation of social media graphics
- Help with the preparation of the GWNET newsletter, member’s digests
- Help updating the GWNET website
- Ensure smooth communication between the GWNET Secretariat and programme participants and members
- Support the technical roll-out of the „Women in energy“ on-line course
- Academic studies in economics, business, political science, engineering, communications or other related field;
- Proven experience of working in English;
- Excellent level of computer literacy, including the use of computer databases
- Ability to work independently as part of an international team
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send CV/resume and cover letter by e-mail no later than 30 June 2021 to email@example.com and mention “GWNET Communications Intern” in the e-mail header. The successful candidate will start to work as soon as possible remotely. Applications from suitably qualified women are particularly welcome.
The vacancy notice can also be found in this PDF.