Eva joined GWNET as the Project Assistant in June 2019. She takes over responsibilities including the organisation of upcoming GWNET events and supports the Executive Director in general administrative work. Eva holds a Master`s degree in Anthropology from the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, Sede Ecuador (FLACSO). She conducted research in the fields of Gender and Economy in the Latin American context.
, News, 1
GWNET in partnership with the Clean Energy Solutions Center is pleased to announce an upcoming series of webinars on...
, LAC/MENA 2019, Mentorship, News, 2
We know that the inclusion of women and people of diverse ethnicities brings benefits not only to the sustainable...
, News, 0
13 November 2019 – 4:00 p.m. Brussels | 3:00 p.m. Accra | 10:00 a.m. Washington | 8:00 a.m. Denver...
, ESMAP 2020, Mentorship, News, 0
GWNET and the Secretariat of the Energy Storage Partnership, hosted by ESMAP, are delighted to share the mentors for...
, GWNET 2018, GWNET 2019, News, 2
In 2018, GWNET launched its first mentorship programme for junior/middle management women professionals in the energy sector, in response...
, News, 0
The UN Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Women released a discussion paper setting out arguments for gender equality as...
, News, 0
Did you know that the renewable energy sector employs about 32%, compared to 22% in the energy sector overall?...
- GWNET Mentoring Programme Mentors 02/03/2021
- EQUALITY IN PROGRESS: Empowering Women – Much Discussed, Least Conceptualized 26/02/2021
- Women on the Rise: Prioritising Gender Equity as a Business Imperative 11/02/2021
- Applying Gender Lenses to the Interlinkages and Synergies Between SDGs 11/02/2021
- Call to Action: Empowering Women and Youth to Accelerate the Clean Energy Transition 04/02/2021
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!