Eva joined GWNET as the Project Assistant in June 2019. She takes over responsibilities including the organisation of upcoming GWNET events and supports the Executive Director in general administrative work. Eva holds a Master`s degree in Anthropology from the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, Sede Ecuador (FLACSO). She conducted research in the fields of Gender and Economy in the Latin American context.
Women in Wind Global Leadership Program announces call for applications to empower women working in the wind industry, News, Women in Wind 2020, 0
The Women in Wind Global Leadership Program, a joint initiative of the Global Wind Energy Council and the Global...
, News, People Centred Accelerator 2019, 4
Gender diversity drives innovation, opens new pathways for technology deployment, brings valuable perspectives to social and economic development and...
, Mentorship, News, Women in Wind 2021, 0
We are delighted to share that more than 200 applications have been received for the 2021 edition of the Women in...
, GWNET 2019, News, 0
Last week, GWNET held its fourth knowledge-transfer webinar for participants of the 2/2019 Mentoring Programme, on the topic of...
, Mentorship, News, People Centred Accelerator 2019, 0
Nine months ago, 15 women from Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda and Zambia looking to advance their careers in the energy access space...
- Announcing the Participants of the “Empowering Central Asian Women in Renewable Energy” Mentoring Program 09/05/2022
- ASEAN Energy and Gender Report: Development Finance 18/04/2022
- BETD 2022 – Women’s Lunch 30/03/2022
- Launching of ASEAN Gender-Energy Report: Development Finance 28/03/2022
- Women Energize Women – Women Empowerment in the Energy Sector: Best Practices Worldwide 28/03/2022
Stay up to date!
GWNET curates and disseminates a quarterly global energy newsletter. Find out more and sign up for it here!
Read more about our …
- Clean Cooking 2020
- Clean Cooking 2022
- Energising Women 2021
- Energy Storage 2022
- ESMAP 2020
- GWNET 2018
- GWNET 2019
- GWNET 2020
- LAC/MENA 2019
- People Centred Accelerator 2019
- Women in Energy Empowerment
- Women in Wind 2019
- Women in Wind 2020
- Women in Wind 2021
- Women in Wind 2022