The Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) on behalf of the German Energy Agency (dena) and the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), under the German bilateral energy partnerships, is proud to announce the selected participants for the “Women in Energy Empowerment” mentoring programme.
The mentoring programme aims to advance the careers of mid-career women working in the energy transition, in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Turkey. We thank all applicants for taking part in this process.
The selected participants for this year’s programme include:
- Laura Loeffen, Consulting Engineer at IX Renewables
- Svetlana Pavlova, Sole In-House Lawyer at OOO EVN Umwelt
- Ekaterina Galitsyna, Vice President at KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH, Representative Office Russia Moscow
- Natalia Kharitonova, Manager, Department of Trade Marketing and Special Projects at Gazpromneft-Lubricants, LTD (subsidiary of Gazprom Neft)
- Polina Rendak, Associate Banker – Sustainable Infrastructure Group – Energy Eurasia, Middle East and Africa at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Tatiana Aleshkevich, Financial Department Specialist at EF-Engineering Ltd
- Irina Grechukhina, Project Director at dena Energy Secretariat of the German-Russian Energy Dialogue by the AHK
- Ekaterina Kravetskaya, Senior Business Advisor Russia at Representation of N.V.Nederlandse Gasunie in Russia
- Anastasia Lebedeva, Head of International Organizations Division at Russian Energy Agency of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Anna Soldatova, Leading Expert International LNG Marketing at NOVATEK
- Bilgeis Mamedova, Salary Partner, Head of Commercial and Corporate Law Practice Group at Beiten Burkhardt
- Sinem Celik, Senior Manager
- Perelini Lameko-Masoe, ACEO Electricity Sector Supervision at Office of the Regulator
- Seren Coskun, Asia Business Development Team Lead at Verdigris Technologies
- Aylin Bekil, R&I and Sustainability Engineer at Shell
- Merve Uytun, Editor/Geological Engineer at Jeotermal Haberler
- Nur Sarma, Assistant Professor, Deputy Head of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department at Duzce University
- Maryna Ilchuk, Senior Associate at CMS Cameron Mckenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
- Inna Kucherenko, Chief Editor at Newfolk Oil and Gas Consulting Center LLC
- Nina Chala, Head of the Master’s Program in Energy Efficiency at National University the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- Tetiana Tsishkovska, Analyst at NPC Ukrenergo
- Maria Tkachuk, Director at Kolomyianka LLC
- Maryna Hritsyshyna, Member of Board of the Ukrainian Wind Energy Association (UWEA); Head of Energy, Sayenko Kharenko
- Nataliia Bespala, Sustainable Building Engineer at VAGA LLC
- Anna Kuznetsova, National Programme Officer at Embassy of Switzerland in Ukraine
- Liudmyla Horbachova, Coordinator of Lviv Energy Efficiency Enterprise Network at Lviv Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Papelbu Victoria, Project Manager at DTEK Kyiv Electricity Grids
- Svetlana Timshina, Project Team Leader at UNDP
- Olga Varganova Meurisse, Energy Consultant at ENGIE Impact
- Bayan Abylkairova, Deputy Chief of Party of USAID Power Central Asia Project
Each of the selected mentees will be matched with a hand-picked mentor with whom they will engage in a bilateral exchange between September 2021 and August 2022; this matchmaking is done based on career aspirations stipulated in the application form.
Simultaneously, an exclusive knowledge-transfer series on energy and personal development topics will be organised for the mentee cohort to stimulate growth.
Stay tuned for updates on the participants and the programme.